Please Delete

Hi, needing to rehome some very sweet bantams. 8 hens and 3 roosters. Most are almost 2yrs, a few a year old and one spring baby from this year. Also have 3 turkey hens and one tom around 2yrs old, they are housed with my bantams. Turkeys are ridiculously friendly and love people. These are pets and I am very attached to them. Will not let go unless I know it is to a good home. If anyone is interested or knows of someone please let me know. Willing to travel to you if I find the right home. Thank you. (I had posted about my birds previously but the potential home I had for them fell through, so still looking)
I may be interested in a few of the bantam hens, how close are you to the Georgia line though..

Hi there!

I'm just down the road in Statesville and would be willing to take your group in. If you're still looking for a good home for them, please let me know. You can see some pictures of my birds and set up on my FB page: https://www.facebook.com/threedogfarmstead

My birds are pets and we eat their eggs. They have free range and predator proof housing at night. I've been keeping birds for 11 years.

Please feel free to contact me via email or through BYC. Thanks! :) (Sending a pm too.)

I am sorry, housing isn't available to come with them. I converted a shed built on the property so it is kind of permanent. I would like all bantams (hens and roosters) to go together as a group, they get along well together and I would hate to split them up.

Back
Top Bottom