PLEASE help!! 9 weeks old chick not walking

I gave her the b2 vitamin sprinkled on some cooked rice and she ate all with a big appetite. Is cooked rice good for her because I am giving some more without the b2

Last edited:
I gave her the b2 vitamin sprinkled on some cooked rice and she ate all with a big appetite. Is cooked rice good for her because I am giving some more without the b2
Rice in moderation won't hurt her, and it's good that she's interested in eating, but If she were mine I'd also get some crumbles that are higher in protein for her, like Purina Flock Raiser. That you can feed to all your chickens, including layers, as long as you offer them free choice oyster shell.

You could also feed her scrambled eggs, mealworms and cricktes. I would avoid dairy products, fruits and veggies.

-Kathy

Last edited:

Mine get cooked rice , while it's still hot I mix through a raw egg and chop a sardine in olive oil into the mix. As I said in an earlier post, sardines and eggs are a good source of B2. The rice has little nutritional value but acts as a good medium to mix the goodies in. An increased appetite is encouraging. :)

Bad news, this is how her poop looks in the morning. We are back to green poop. are the red parts intestinal lining?

The below pictures was the poop he had during the night with lots of orange from the b2

I gave her this morning corid with the syringe. Her left leg seems completely paralyzed.
Should I stop giving her corid and give her multivitamins instead in a last attempt that this might be to some other vitamin deficiency?

Back
Top Bottom