Please help asap

tracyjg

Songster
Jun 25, 2015
lv nv
we have olive eggers in the incubator . We have 6 off them. Sunday day 21 but we put in late so it would of been Monday . 2 born July 1 2015 one has feet issues curly toes sundown I can live with it. One I had to break out of shell bleeding issues in two. These one seemed to also have feet issues but was paralyzed at first and is now doing fine.a little bit of pasty butt syndrome we took care of these we had same problem with 3 leghorn females .but Friday we still have three in incubator we candled thurs and fri there is still movement and fertility. But I think we need to help.

It sounds like your humidity is off. Towards the end of the cycle you need a higher humidity level so they don't get stuck in the egg. Have you squirted the eggs w/ a warm water mist? If not try that. You may need to pip the shell for them too.

It sounds like your humidity is off. Towards the end of the cycle you need a higher humidity level so they don't get stuck in the egg. Have you squirted the eggs w/ a warm water mist? If not try that. You may need to pip the shell for them too.
We ended up checking again. They ended up passing away.

One of the eggs was scrambled no bird at all.one bird appeared to have died menstrual blood around her a very deformed weak all barley alive. The other one was much better but barley alive and deformed. We made them comfortable . Played chipping sounds told them we loved them we where trying to save them. They died before we could get back with another incubator . Humidity levels at the end 80 degrees. 100.00 temp. We think issues happened mostly in shipping post office was handling the box like he was going to through a foot ball. He had the box half way on its side in his hand. It said fragile .and some humidity issues in the beginning forgot to add some water but manly it stayed 40% do to whether .

Back
Top Bottom