PLEASE HELP INJURED BABY CHICK

Chickenlover_007

In the Brooder
Aug 9, 2023
Guys please help me , I have some incubator chicks around 2-3 weeks old now they were doing fine until a few days ago. I suddenly had a chick puffed up and sadly died the next day now the other chicks butt is Ozzie out with blood and are really red. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.4 KB · Views: 135
Is your cage rat proof?
Is it pooping blood or does it have an injury?

Guys please help me , I have some incubator chicks around 2-3 weeks old now they were doing fine until a few days ago. I suddenly had a chick puffed up and sadly died the next day now the other chicks butt is Ozzie out with blood and are really red. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!
Coccidiosis is a possibility, but it almost sounds like the other chicks are pecking at them. How much space do they have?
They have a pretty open space that is only used for sleeping, most of the time they are out in the yard😣

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    703.1 KB · Views: 17
Coccidiosis is a possibility, but it almost sounds like the other chicks are pecking at them. How much space do they have?
It is not mouse and rat proof

Yes we have purchased a chicken house off Amazon and will be coming this week!!! BUT for the meantime we have put chicken wire around the area . Thank you!!💕💕 p.s the chicks have only slept outside for a few days due to them getting bigger

Back
Top Bottom