Please help me out!

MamaAB

In the Brooder
6 Years
Mar 21, 2013

Any chance anyone can tell me what kind my chickens are? I got the rainbow mix from McMurray and can't seem to figure out what is what in my coop haha

1. White chicken with grey feathers? Were VERY white as babies as well.
2.Grey chick (beautiful) was a grey chick as well
3. Black and white chickens
4. Brown and black chicken

I have a few others that I would like to know as well but these are the only ones I could catch tonight :)

I think the white one is a Splash Andalusian. I have one of those. It's possible the blue one is a Blue Andalusian. Have one of those, too
smile.png
. They're not friendly, hide when I come near. Like to range. Lay a white egg. Get a humongous comb.

Can't help you with the others. The slate legs on the white ones are throwing me for a loop. If they had yellow legs, I would lean towared silver laced wyandottes. But, they don't. Maybe they're Easter Eggers...

Brownie reminds me of a Barnevelder.

I think the white one is a California White, the 2 black and white could be Silver Laced Wyandotte and the one that has all the white on its wings is most likley a roo. The brown one in the back could be a Welsummer, but need a better photo. The blue one is hard to tell, it looks like it has a single comb so could be an Orpington or an Andalusian. The black one in the front is hard to see, if it has a rose come it might be a Gold Laced Wyandotte.

O man More Roo's? I have that I am like 99% sure is an EE Roo, green legs but just seems like the feathers are diff. I will try to get a picture of him tomorrow :)

Those Darn EE can look so many diff ways its hard for me to figure these babies out

splash and a blue andalusion the brown and black is a dark cornish the white and blacks might be sliver spangled humburgs and the brown in the back by the fence might be a brown leghorn or a welsummer the only ones I would worry might be roosters are the humburgs, but I know these as roosters have huge combs. How old are they?

How old are they?

Well I was thinking they were older than they are but I think they are 8 weeks old. I am going to try and get some more pictures today, I sure hope I don't end up with more than 1 rooster haha

I can't seem to find some of those breeds on the McMurray website :S that isn't good news haha

Back
Top Bottom