Please help. My ducks leg is very swollen

He was freaking out, but I got him calm. The medicine is almost room temp

Please let me know how your duck is. Seen the video poor baby.if I had a 100 I would give it to you or at least pay vet bill. You are doing the best you can at 15. Best of luck

Please let me know how your duck is. Seen the video poor baby.if I had a 100 I would give it to you or at least pay vet bill. You are doing the best you can at 15. Best of luck

Thank you, that means a lot. I will be sure to keep everyone updated. I have faith that the meds will work. Something like this happened 2 days before Christmas 2015. He came out of the incubator Weak and couldn't even walk straight it got worse Christmas eve. I was sure he was going to die overnight, but a miracle happened. He could walk, eat and drink with no problem in the morning. I hope that its the same way in this scenario. Oh, and about the duck, He is in a plastic bin in my room, a little anxious at times but he just needs to adjust.

Last edited:
Sending good thoughts for your duck. At 15, this is a difficult situation.
Kathy is a big help to so many. Her advice is invaluable.

Definitely. Thanks to her posts on other threads, i new which antibiotic to get and where to get it. She is being a great help in this ordeal. And thank you.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom