PLEASE HELP: What is this bloody worm-like object my hen just excreted? (Gross photo)

Did you feed her anything different in the last day or two? I had some really weird red wormy looking stuff myself that turned out to be nothing in a day or two after feeding blueberries or grapes. Apple cider vinegar (2 tablespoons to a gal of water for a few days will deworm and be healthy too). Good luck
Apple cigar vinegar is a dewormer?

I've heard ACV is good for the digestive tract but not a dewormer, read on another thread garlic & pumpkin seeds. Anyone out there "know" for sure, rather use natural that chemical (eggs uneatable for awhile). I use 1T ACV (gal of water) in their drinking water and been feeding mine FF (chick starter, later egg maker). I'm hoping it's enough to prevent worms :)

I've heard ACV is good for the digestive tract but not a dewormer, read on another thread garlic & pumpkin seeds. Anyone out there "know" for sure, rather use natural that chemical (eggs uneatable for awhile). I use 1T ACV (gal of water) in their drinking water and been feeding mine FF (chick starter, later egg maker). I'm hoping it's enough to prevent worms :)

Quote: You were correct.
big_smile.png

-Kathy

Back
Top Bottom