Please help!

hannah311189

Chirping
5 Years
Apr 19, 2014
Rome, Georgia
I am posting for my friend. She lost a 5 month old blue maran 2 days ago after 3-4 days of giving supportive natural care. She was fluffed up and lethargic and progressed from there. We did a necropsy on her and the liver was just mush with yellow gunk in the chest cavity (wasnt egg yolk or anything). There also seemed to be a greenish/yellowish lesion on the lungs.

While i was over there i noticed one of her cream legbar cockerals (also young) was very pale and acting alittle fluffy and lethargic, so she moved him to a differwnt kennel. He passed away today suddenly after being okay all day.

I also just got a text from her a couple hours ago and another one of her cream legbars just seized and died.

What do yall think?

The different breeds were bought from different people around 3-5 months ago. Her friend also bsought some cream legbars from the same person and they all died awhile ago, some from predators and others randomly.

I am posting for my friend. She lost a 5 month old blue maran 2 days ago after 3-4 days of giving supportive natural care. She was fluffed up and lethargic and progressed from there. We did a necropsy on her and the liver was just mush with yellow gunk in the chest cavity (wasnt egg yolk or anything). There also seemed to be a greenish/yellowish lesion on the lungs.

While i was over there i noticed one of her cream legbar cockerals (also young) was very pale and acting alittle fluffy and lethargic, so she moved him to a differwnt kennel. He passed away today suddenly after being okay all day.

I also just got a text from her a couple hours ago and another one of her cream legbars just seized and died.

What do yall think?

The different breeds were bought from different people around 3-5 months ago. Her friend also bsought some cream legbars from the same person and they all died awhile ago, some from predators and others randomly.
Have you seen this---or are familiar with it?????

*3/31/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7N9) – KY range egg layers (Christian County) – found on zone surveillance testing of initial case
3/27/17 -- Low-path AI (mild H7) – GA broiler breeders (Chattooga County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/22/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7) – AL broiler breeders (Lauderdale County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/22/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7N9) – AL broiler breeders (Cullman County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/21/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7N9) – AL broiler breeders (Pickens County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/20/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7N9) -- KY broiler breeders (Christian County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/16/17 -- High-path AI (H7N9) -- TN broiler breeders (Lincoln County) -- sick bird testing
3/15/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7) -- AL broiler breeders (Lauderdale County) – found in Quarantine Zone surveillance
3/15/17 – Low-path AI (*mild H7N9) – AL backyard flock (Madison County) – found in Quarantine Zone surveillance
3/15/17 – Low-path AI (mild H7N9) – AL backyard flock (Jackson County) – found on flea market surveillance
3/9/17 -- Low-path AI (mild H7N9) – TN broiler breeders (Giles County) – found on routine testing of flock
3/7/17 -- Low-path AI (mild H5N2) – WI commercial turkeys (Barron County) – different strain, sick bird testing (depression signs in flock)
3/5/17 -- High-Path AI (H7N9) – TN broiler breeders (Lincoln County) – sick bird testing (sudden increased mortality), North American wild bird lineage strain

Back
Top Bottom