Please please please help the ducks....

@CrystaBub I will help catch as many as needed. And I can bring lots of cages. To help hold for ppl to come.pick up I can drop off on my way home and all to help out. I ain't afriad to get down and dirty lol. It is a small drive for us I think showed 4.3 hours depending on what part of luray u r in. But I don't mind the drive to help out and get good homes. Message me and private and we can set up a time a date.

OK OK LOL!

@TN Momma Bear if you ever want to come to Luray, I can help you catch them and you can take as many as you can carry home! We just can't take the Mallards. Pekins, Swedish, Runners and all other domestics are OK. I have another BYC Member who wants to help catch them and take some - and then another BYC Member who can't help catch but will take some. So we may have all the needed resources right here!

@Farmer jr and @BarnDoorClosed

I am hoping all of these babies find good homes!! I haven't read the entire thread but I found a duck rescue willing to take then all here in NC where I am. I will be going to VA where they are currently and we have to catch them all! Then I will transport to their new home. Is anyone here is in NC or VA that's either wants some ducks or is willing to help catch and transport we need all the help we can get!! These babies dont need to spend the winter on the pond! Thanks to everyone involved!!

Next weekend, december Saturday December 15th I am going to ride to the pond where they are and catch af many as I can and get then down to NC to a rescue I found to take them. I need anyone that can be there to help catch as many as we can for travel. Its several hours for me to make the round trip and it's getting COLD so they dint need to stay out there any longer. Anyone who can come help catch them please come out. I'll do the driving ti get then a safe new home hut will need all the help I can get to catch them. From what I know there are around 15 ducks and some paired some not. Pekin and khaki possibly a few runners. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help in any way. If anyone wants to donate gas money that would be great too!!

Next weekend, december Saturday December 15th I am going to ride to the pond where they are and catch af many as I can and get then down to NC to a rescue I found to take them. I need anyone that can be there to help catch as many as we can for travel. Its several hours for me to make the round trip and it's getting COLD so they dint need to stay out there any longer. Anyone who can come help catch them please come out. I'll do the driving ti get then a safe new home hut will need all the help I can get to catch them. From what I know there are around 15 ducks and some paired some not. Pekin and khaki possibly a few runners. Thank you in advance to anyone that can help in any way. If anyone wants to donate gas money that would be great too!!
:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love:love

Back
Top Bottom