PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

It may be possible to see only the veins, but the embryo would be there, too...the veins are there to support the embryo's development. By day 6, there should be a visible dark spot in the egg. See the candling chart here: http://wildliferehabber.com/candling-eggs.

I have 11 eggs incubating today is day 6 and just as the timeline states I can see a heartbeat and an eye spot in 4 eggs, the other eggs simply have very vivid red veins but nothing more that I can see, I will wait until day 10 and see if anything changes, I am baffled at the presence of veins and no visible embryo, how can that be possible? I will post a picture tomorrow so you can see what I am describing.

I have 11 eggs incubating today is day 6 and just as the timeline states I can see a heartbeat and an eye spot in 4 eggs, the other eggs simply have very vivid red veins but nothing more that I can see, I will wait until day 10 and see if anything changes, I am baffled at the presence of veins and no visible embryo, how can that be possible? I will post a picture tomorrow so you can see what I am describing.
Sounds good - a photo may help. If I'm not sure about an egg and it's not obviously infertile/quitter/bad, I leave it in the incubator until the next candling.

Great - hope you have a successful hatch!
fl.gif
Please keep us posted.

So this is the egg I was concerned about and I am 99% positive there are 2 very active embryos inside this one!! Is this even possible???

Back
Top Bottom