Please say it's a girl

CatCohen

Chirping
May 5, 2015
After bringing back my Easter Egger (I was in denial) I was looking at my Rhode Island Red this morning. Don't tell the others, but she is my love. So sweet. She gives kisses and comes right to me. Maybe I am boy paranoid. So I took brand new pictures.

Please let me know. I think she may be a roo. Or I may be looking through roo-colored glasses.

OH I LOVE YOU!!! I had one person say Roo on another thread. But I am ignoring that and going with you.

OH I LOVE YOU!!! I had one person say Roo on another thread. But I am ignoring that and going with you.
thumbsup.gif

I don't see anything screaming cockerel at this point, so unless she is really young, I'm definitely thinking pullet. How old is she?

Oh I love each and every one of you!! My rooster that went back to the chicken farm the other day was a bit of a bully. So I was OK with it. Plus we see the owners every week at the farmer's market and get an update on both boys. One went back a bit ago. But now my 5 girls left are getting along so well. I'm a first time chick-mom. Can you tell?

Back
Top Bottom