Please sign my petition on Change.org

thkosan

In the Brooder
11 Years
May 10, 2008
Hempstead, TX
My farm is being threatened by a landfill, thanks to some unethical -- and possibly illegal -- actions by our local commissioners. The landfill will be right on top of the aquifer that supplies water to my farm. This is environmental racism at it's worst... please help me fight the landfill by signing my petition and circulating to your friends and family members. If possible, please forward to anyone you know in Texas, as we need more Texas signatures.

http://www.change.org/petitions/h-g...top-the-highway-6-landfill-in-hempstead-texas

If you have the time and inclination, it would be a great help to take the poll in our local newspaper (on the right hand side of the page) and vote 1 AGAINST the landfill. You can vote once each day -- so please do so!

www.thewallertimes.com

Thank you for your help!

Tobi

For what it's worth petitions to local governing bodies are generally invalidated by signatures by people outside the boundries of the district.
Don't want to start anything really just want to understand: what does environmental racism mean?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom