PLZ HELP, SOS

Hi all, need your help, plz. Just bought a pair of young lady amherst and a trio of red throat goldens. I wont bore u with details, but lady amherst hen got out and ran to the woods. Any suggestions on getting her back, or am I totally screwed here? All were raised together from chicks. I did hear her whistle so im hoping she stays close. Many preditors around. Never had pheasants b4. Sure hope u guys can help.e

Thx in advance.

Hi all, need your help, plz. Just bought a pair of young lady amherst and a trio of red throat goldens. I wont bore u with details, but lady amherst hen got out and ran to the woods. Any suggestions on getting her back, or am I totally screwed here? All were raised together from chicks. I did hear her whistle so im hoping she stays close. Many preditors around. Never had pheasants b4. Sure hope u guys can help.e

Thx in advance.

There is a good chance she will come back to the male when he crows (if he's old enough). I've used live traps to catch escaped birds. Good luck.

I've had a few escape, only a couple came back. If the live trap doesn't work....i wouldn't hope too much that it will...try opening the pen door, if you can seperate the other birds at one end of the pen. I've had better luck that way. I've had some avoid predators for weeks before they finally returned home. Hope the best and good luck.

Back
Top Bottom