Polish hatching eggs TOLBUNT & buff laced

Rhi13

Chirping
9 Years
Feb 19, 2010
Belmont,NH
I am offering a mix of my polish eggs; the bearded bantam buff laced & the LF tolbunt. You will get at least 16 eggs.
!

These are all great quality birds from my own home hatched flock that are all NPIP( # 12-233) in NH. I have hatched every single one here(minus one), and only kept the best and my favorites for breeding. I do not breed any aggressive birds, or bad characteristics. That being said, I am NOT a professional, I do NOT show, and am just a backyard person that breeds to what the standard should be. I breed to better the quality of that particular breed. I do however own show stock that I have paid good $ for. I only want the best to get the best out of them. I have 2 pens of each breed going: frizzled roos over smooth females, and smooth roos over frizzled females.
Please know about the polish breed- or at least have done some research. They are not for everyone (although I think everyone would LOVE them). They are winter hearty; they survive my harsh New England winters just fine in unheated coops.
I guarantee I will ship you fresh eggs. I do not guarantee your hatch rates based on your incubation practices, shipping, and other variables beyond my control once I have dropped the box off at the PO. I bubble wrap each egg individually, and double box. I include my NPIP 9-3 form, ship 2-3 day Priority with tracking & Insurance.

Thank you for considering, and every penny goes back into them.

$80 shipped

Hi, I have only tolbunts that I could do. The BL are not laying right now
1f615.png

Back
Top Bottom