POLISH hatching eggs (TOPHAT)

LoveMyChicklets

Songster
11 Years
Oct 23, 2008
Lapeer, MI
My girls are super friendly and like to go for rides on our shoulders when we work around the yard.
lau.gif
They also think it's funny to stand on our feet when we are trying to work in the pens.
hmm.png
Silly girls!

We have the following hens and rooster housed together (all are Standard but the Sultan):

Crele Polish Hen
White Crested Black Polish Hens
Sultan Hen (she is the only small (
bantam)
Gold Laced Polish Roo

Once payment is received I will hold your "date" of ship. Unfortunately I have to do that due to holding dates and last minute cancellations or no responses. I apologize!

We can not guarantee your hatch rate with shipped eggs due to post office handling but we have excellent, excellent fertility, collect eggs several times a day and store them properly until shipment. We take extreme care when bubble wrapping each egg individually (with room to breathe) along with other materials to cushion the bubble-wrapped eggs. Unfortunately post office handling can be rough which can affect your hatch rate as can different incubation techniques. We will do EVERYTHING in our power to get your eggs to you safely.

Below is a picture taken of one our most recent chicks that we hatched out - SOOOOO CUTE!

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL ONLY HAVE EGGS AVAILABLE FOR A SHORT WHILE LONGER. I WILL BE SELLING MY POLISH FLOCK.

I will have this ad up for as long as I have the eggs to fill orders with.

Last edited:
[COLOR=000080]My feathered friends are pure and separated from our other flock.  Eggs are $22 for 12(+) eggs + $ 12 shipping. Payment can be made through paypal at[/COLOR] [COLOR=00FF00][email protected][/COLOR] [COLOR=000080]- please pm me for information. Eggs will ship out once payment has been received. * We also are willing to fill 1/2 dozen orders, pm us for information[/COLOR] :clap

[COLOR=800080]My Crele and Sultan hens are beautiful and super friendly. They like to go for rides on our shoulders when we work around the yard. :lau They also think it's funny to stand on our feet when we are trying to work in the pens. :/ [/COLOR]

[COLOR=000080]We have the following hens and rooster housed together (all are Standard but the Sultan):[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008000]CRELE[/COLOR] Polish [COLOR=333333]Hen[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]White Crested Black Polish Hens[/COLOR]
[COLOR=008080]Sultan[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Hen[/COLOR]
[COLOR=DAA520]Gold Laced[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]Polish Roo[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]The following ship dates are taken however feel free to contact me. Sometimes I have enough to squeeze other small orders in between or have cancellations:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=FF0000]March 24: SOLD[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]March 31: SOLD[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]April 4th: SOLD (J.P.)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]April 7th: SOLD (ANN. M)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]April 14th: SOLD (BMM)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]April 21st: SOLD (AMY)[/COLOR]
[COLOR=FF0000]April 28th: SOLD (STACY)[/COLOR]
May 5th: available
May 12th: UNAVAILABLE
May 19th: available

[COLOR=FF0000]Once payment is received I will hold your "date" of ship. Unfortunately I have to do that due to holding dates and last minute cancellations or no responses. I apologize! [/COLOR]
[COLOR=000080]I am booking up fast and have to do this as a first paid, first reserved. Again, I apologize![/COLOR] :eek:

[COLOR=008000]We can not guarantee your hatch rate with shipped eggs due to post office handling but we have excellent, excellent fertility, collect eggs several times a day and store them properly until shipment. We take extreme care when bubble wrapping each egg individually (with room to breathe) along with other materials to cushion the bubble-wrapped eggs. Unfortunately post office handling can be rough which can affect your hatch rate as can different incubation techniques. We will do EVERYTHING in our power to get your eggs to you safely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=008080]More pics to come as the weather gets nicer :)[/COLOR]

I want the May 19th date can you message me your paypal info so I can pay you

Set 2 Polish eggs and 6 Silkie eggs in our bator 21 days ago and woke up this morning to find 2 Polish chicks and 6 Silkie chicks in their place! Amazing!! I only put the eggs in to fill in the space around my turkey eggs. So it looks like we have 1 Gold Laced and 1 WC Black Polish chick and 3 Partridge, 2 Silver and 1 black Silkie chick! Major cuteness factor! I will post pics after they fluff out
love.gif

Here are the newest babies!

Last edited:
Set 2 Polish eggs and 6 Silkie eggs in our bator 21 days ago and woke up this morning to find 2 Polish chicks and 6 Silkie chicks in their place! Amazing!! I only put the eggs in to fill in the space around my turkey eggs. So it looks like we have 1 Gold Laced and 1 WC Black Polish chick and 3 Partridge, 2 Silver and 1 black Silkie chick! Major cuteness factor! I will post pics after they fluff out
love.gif

Here are the newest babies!

Hey girlie! I hatched out 4 Polish babies, and three of them went to my friend but I kept one, who is a spoiled house pet. She looks identical to your golden Polish baby. Any idea what she'll look like grown up? Also, the other three babies I hatched were all solid black, like the above. Any clue as to what they'll look like as adults?

Blessings -

~ Aspen

Back
Top Bottom