Polish Rooster Can't walk after being shipped

i had a hen one time that all of a sudden she couldn't walk...a man told me it was range paralysis...i took the hen and put her in a small pen by herself...no roostpole...new water and new waterjug{i use milk jugs} sitting on the ground where she can easily drink...clean feed...and alot of hope...and in 2 to 3 days she started slowly getting around and getting better...if it is range paralysis...it is not fatal thank goodness but it does scare you. maybe that is what is wrong with your rooster...just my guess...cornishman.

Quote:
When I took him out of the shipping box, still in my house, he couldn't walk or stand up then so I'm also positive he hasn't gotten from our birds, plus our chickens got the marek's vacination.

That sounds good and since you say he couldn't walk when you got him out of the box I go back to the brain damage neurological deal.

Quote:
Hi everyone! Just to let you know the SLP Rooster is doing much better. He is walking around now but hops on one leg but he seems to be using is more and more everyday
yippiechickie.gif
I wish I could take pics of him, but my cousin dropped my digital camera and it won't turn on
he.gif

Thanks so much,
Sophia
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom