Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just hatched some wcb polish chicks, as I havn't had this breed before I was wondering if there is any way of sexing them as day olds or do I just have to wait and see?
Also, is it normal for their wing feathers to start coming through white, will they turn black?

Thanks...=]

She's beautiful! I have 3 silver laced and they are so funny. They too run around crazy when I try to touch them at 3 weeks old. My sister in law said hers are so skid dish that they can't let them free range. :)

1 pipped and zipped in 10 min. A rush to go no where fast!!! The 1st to pip has worked away a gd portion of the shell and is resting. The other 2 pipped are quiet...and 2 rocking right now!!!!! Woohoo!!!

I just love mine, I can't go in or out of the coop or run without at least one trying to come with me. My best buddy out there is a silver laced hen. But my SL roo is just a fool. Today he decided that the bucket I was carrying needed to be attacked. That didn't work out well for him, the bucket won. He'll try again tomorrow for sure.

Back
Top Bottom