Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, someone on this thread is looking for 10 Polish hatching eggs, if anyone is selling maybe you could work something out
smile.png
:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/957528/looking-for-polish-and-showgirl-hatching-eggs

Thanks in advance
smile.png
Anyone interested in White Crested Black/Blue/Splash with Frizzle Genes I am covered up in eggs and selling on Ebay under orchidgirl8212. Just easier to do business that way so all parties have insurance and security. I also have Black Crested White but they are more expensive...feel free to PM me with questions!

P.S. How are everyones breeding projects going? Bring on the chick pictures!!!!! I have a big hatch in the works for the end of next month and you'd better there will be pictures

. This is the first rooster

. Second

. The third

Sorry the pics aren't better took me a while to get them to hold still
I like the first and the third. Although the first is a little squirrel tailed his crest is spot on... The third one has a nice tail carriage and smaller but adequate crest...very globular and clean...I'd keep these two only and get them 3 hens apiece for good coverage and genetic diversity.This will be a great started population. The second one has the best tail but there are black tips on several of his crest feathers and I think they will cause major deductions if not disqualification when showing.... and if you're breeding for quality you won't wont those genes.

Last edited:

Just wanted to share the 2 SebrightxPolish mixed chicks I got to hatch this week (3 eggs out of 4 hatched but the 3rd died). The colouring doesn't look too much like either parent breed, but I did notice they don't have the big head bump like the chicks I've seen in this thread. Looks like the Sebright genes may have been too strong & they won't be crested. Fingers crossed my white crested blue chick survives being shipped with the rest of my order in May! :)

Just wanted to share the 2 SebrightxPolish mixed chicks I got to hatch this week (3 eggs out of 4 hatched but the 3rd died). The colouring doesn't look too much like either parent breed, but I did notice they don't have the big head bump like the chicks I've seen in this thread. Looks like the Sebright genes may have been too strong & they won't be crested. Fingers crossed my white crested blue chick survives being shipped with the rest of my order in May!
smile.png

Did you have any problem getting shipped chicks? I understand some States/Counties are prohibiting shipped birds while the AI is around. My NPIP breeder from CO said my juvies were ready for shipment to me in CA but I have to check the State Veterinarian office to find out if there's any restrictions for importing before I can ok my shipment.

P.S. I hope ALL your chicks including your Blue Polish ship well and happy!

I will have golden lace polish chicks hatching soon, they are for sale.Bearded and non-bearded. Also polish hatching eggs for sale. I live in NC, but can ship hatchlings. l'm NPIP.

Last edited:
Did you have any problem getting shipped chicks? I understand some States/Counties are prohibiting shipped birds while the AI is around. My NPIP breeder from CO said my juvies were ready for shipment to me in CA but I have to check the State Veterinarian office to find out if there's any restrictions for importing before I can ok my shipment.

P.S. I hope ALL your chicks including your Blue Polish ship well and happy!
I ordered my chicks from My Pet Chicken in November for a delivery date in May. I haven't been notified of any AI problems from them. I'm just worried about them actually being shipped via USPS from all the horror stories I've been hearing this past month from people trying to get chicks.

PolishMom - are they show quality? I am looking for yours but haven't found them yet. There are a bunch up. What photo do you have up? I will keep searching, I am interested in eggs. I need some better birds and higher quality than what I have. Mostly I need MORE. I only have one nice white crested hen and she has some black feathers in her crest (I think the lady I got her from had plucked them out last year
sad.png
)

I FOUND YOU! Nevermind. I would delete this post but I can't figure out how...

Last edited:
I ordered my chicks from My Pet Chicken in November for a delivery date in May. I haven't been notified of any AI problems from them. I'm just worried about them actually being shipped via USPS from all the horror stories I've been hearing this past month from people trying to get chicks.

I ordered my chicks from my pet chicken too! I got my 15 chicks March 9th they are almost 3 weeks old. One of my chicks is a white crested black polish. They are all bantam females.

Back
Top Bottom