Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was just reading up on the Candy Corns last night..they were calling them creles I think...they and the Tolbunts are linked but can't remember if it's just a crele Tolbunt or if they were just using the Tolbunt for color?
They are gorgeous, no question..I'd love to play around with it in a couple years..once I get the Tolbunts established

I was just reading up on the Candy Corns last night..they were calling them creles I think...they and the Tolbunts are linked but can't remember if it's just a crele Tolbunt or if they were just using the Tolbunt for color?
They are gorgeous, no question..I'd love to play around with it in a couple years..once I get the Tolbunts established

Pics? (Puppy dog eyes)

Best I can do is parents..lol...mine are still cooking..

They are BYC user @Racuda 's birds, I can't take any credit..
But stay tuned bc when they arrive, I will overload ya'll with pics

get a hold of him on here..I don't know about chicks or older, but I do know he sells eggs..smooth roos over frizzle hens and frzzle roos over smooth hens..packs eggs very well..I highly recommend him

Thanks! I bought a pair mostly as rescues but the Roo is so pretty I think I'm in love!!! Will put up picks soon! I have some candy corn chicks coming soon to!!! and Porcelain D'Anvers already in BoggyBottomBantams incubator!!!!! Can't wait. Juat sold off all my Splash and Blue Polish because if I'm playing with a lavender gene I don't want any question whether it's Lav.or Blue!

Back
Top Bottom