Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just ordered 6 white polish eggs from a breeder here in oz. They will be half frizzles. Not a huge fan of frizzles or the white but i cant pay the huge asking amount and i have a white crested roo that should put some colour through them. Im not breeding to show i just love them so not hugely worried. Fingers crossed they post alright and hatch rate is good. I have 2 pol eggs in the incubator now too. Hoping to have a few cute little fluffy heads running around soon.

Just ordered 6 white polish eggs from a breeder here in oz. They will be half frizzles. Not a huge fan of frizzles or the white but i cant pay the huge asking amount and i have a white crested roo that should put some colour through them. Im not breeding to show i just love them so not hugely worried. Fingers crossed they post alright and hatch rate is good. I have 2 pol eggs in the incubator now too. Hoping to have a few cute little fluffy heads running around soon.

Best of luck!! I'll be rooting for you. What day are the 2 already in the incubator on? I have Tolbunt on Day 12 ♡♡

Best of luck!! I'll be rooting for you. What day are the 2 already in the incubator on? I have Tolbunt on Day 12 ♡♡

this is one from my polish roo over my araucana hen. Kids have named it leopard. :)

I found GL/Tolbunt split eggs..ordering those asap..also ordered 15 GL chicks from Cackle, they will arrive within a few days of my Tolbunts hatch.. ♡♡ I did it!! I didn't think it was going to happen, but thanks to some great people in this thread ;) and another great BYC member it's all falling into place..

Back
Top Bottom