Polish Thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

someone is a happy boy today now that he has some hens!

but the hens on on the other hand are not impressed!
lol.png

aw, poor boy
sad.png

They'll learn to like him soon. Don't worry.

Hey guys, I might be getting these chicks from someone straight run and I want to get an opinion on their genders. They were hatched on 1/15. Thank you.

this one may be a Houdan X and I'm leaning towards a hen

Alright so

Chick 1 - their crest is pretty rounded at the back but the front curves forward and starts to look pretty boy-ish. I would have to say a not so safe 50% - 50%

Chick 2 - The second one is a girly im about 99.99% sure. The crest is very circular and rounded, which signals a pullet.

Chick 3 - He's got some mowhawk stuff going on, looks like a Roo to me.

Chick 4 - A FRIZZLE so CUTE!!! Unfortunately I am no good at telling whether a frizzle is a girl or boy because I can never identify WHICH way the crest is going! However the way the crest curls forward like a mane makes me think Roo.... Dont quote me on that one though XD

Chick 5 - That would be a pullet. Again, very circular and rounded crest that goes backwards. This one's a DOLL. (I would name here sweet creme but lol that would just be a suggestion I guess huh?)

Chick 6 - ......um... well I've never seen a polish of that color *squints at image*....uuuhh.... I have a feeling you've got either a gold laced roo or an appenzeller/penciled something or other mix right there. I honestly have NO idea XD

Back
Top Bottom