Poop board convert *warning-graphic/gross poop pictures*

I have bought the powder form and didn't like it at all. It made a huge dust cloud putting it out. Maybe the powder form has a different ingredient than the sand form.
Sorry, I should have been more clear, I bought the Granular sweet PDZ, it is just more powdery than usual. I'll go back and make it more clear in my first post.

So this most recent 2 bags of Granular Sweet PDZ I just bought(yesterday) from Tractor Supply were a little more powdery than the granular type regularly is, and it had a slightly different smell. I looked at the ingredients and it says it is "Clinoptilolite" instead of zeolite, I looked it up and it is a form of Zeolite, but it is more clay like? Do you all think it is still ok to use this in my poo trays?
Could be they got a different source...it's probably OK, but the dust can be annoying..
Would be interesting to email Sweet PDZ and ask about it tho...get the lot number off the bag and include it in your comments to them.

Just curious, how much does it cost you? If I buy at TSC (30 miles away) is cost $9.99 for a 25 pound bag. I recently found out I can buy it from a small feed store about 14 miles from my house in a 40 pound bag for $11.50.

Just curious, how much does it cost you? If I buy at TSC (30 miles away) is cost $9.99 for a 25 pound bag. I recently found out I can buy it from a small feed store about 14 miles from my house in a 40 pound bag for $11.50.
@pfields Is it the Sweet PDZ brand?

Last edited:
I went to the website, it says this:

What is Sweet PDZ?
Zeolites were formed from volcanic activity millions of years ago, and it should be stressed, that all zeolites have unique characteristics and abilities. The clinoptilolite (Clino) that comprises Sweet PDZ is one of the very best at ammonia absorption and odor neutralization.

Now, I thought all my other bags i've bought said Zeolite. now this one says clinoptilolite. I wonder if they just changed the name and it was always the same?

Also, why is it more powdery, just the luck of the draw for this bag? bottom of the barrel?

I don't know...

What do your bags say?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom