Poop board/roost ramp ideas

I used eye bolts and hooks to attach my ramp to the poop board framing and propped the bottom up on a cinder block. When I do my annual cleanout, I unhook the ramp and set it up on the framing and use the cinder block to prop open the clean out door.
You can see how it hook on here:
Barb's first day roosting the chicks.jpg

I used eye bolts and hooks to attach my ramp to the poop board framing and propped the bottom up on a cinder block. When I do my annual cleanout, I unhook the ramp and set it up on the framing and use the cinder block to prop open the clean out door.
View attachment 3479311
Flipping smart!!! Thank you!!

View attachment 3479311
Your rooster is stunning.

View attachment 3479311

The eye bolts are a great idea.

Throwing another one out there. French cleats would also work well in this situation. Easy removal and replacement. With the mechanism hidden underneath so it stays clean.

Attachments

• images (62).jpeg
    images (62).jpeg
    30.8 KB · Views: 26

Back
Top Bottom