Poop

user685015

Hatching
Apr 6, 2024
So let me get this straight everybody claims chickens do not have the necessary organs or muscles to hold their poop right but yet when they have eggs and a nest they hold their poop all day until they decide to go out and relieve themselves so how are you going to say that they do not have the capability to hold their poop?

Welcome to BYC!! :frow

Ever see a broody chicken poop? As big as a golf ball because they've held it for a day or two.
I haven't, and I have my first broody hen and am worried that she isn't getting off the nest to eat/poo. Is a broody poop easy to distinguish from a regular one? I have 1 roo and 3 total hens. Sorry for the gross question but just want to keep an eye on my hen.

So let me get this straight everybody claims chickens do not have the necessary organs or muscles to hold their poop right but yet when they have eggs and a nest they hold their poop all day until they decide to go out and relieve themselves so how are you going to say that they do not have the capability to hold their poop?
My Chicken Abigail could hold her poop. I'm quite certain she was potty trained, at least to my person and the room I sat with her in. We moved and Abigail forgot about not pooping on my lap.

Back
Top Bottom