possible mutt?

hmm just seen a white sussex and with that tiny bit of black feathering it might be possible!? someone mentioned she might be an orphington mix?
Maybe it's my old eyes, but I'm not seeing any black feathering in the pic; but if you say it's there I'll take your word for it. :eek:)

hmm just seen a white sussex and with that tiny bit of black feathering it might be possible!? someone mentioned she might be an orphington mix?
If it's got a bit of black feathering in it, it's probably a California White (CG rooster X WL hen) or it could possibly be an Austra White (BA rooster X WL hen), although Austra Whites usually have more black flecking in them (I don't see any in the pic as I stated in my last post).

its just a tiny bit of black on her right side in the first picture. sorry about picture quality i was using my cell phone and she kept moving so they arent the best!

its just a tiny bit of black on her right side in the first picture. sorry about picture quality i was using my cell phone and she kept moving so they arent the best!
I think I see it. I looked at the pic before, I thought it was either a spot on the camera lens or a speck of dirt on the chicken.

Back
Top Bottom