Post any and all water fowl pictures here!!!

This is just sum of my birds i have in my collection. I stay in south africa and i am looking for sum silver carolina wood ducks. I am willing to swop 5 pair black chested manderins for 5 pair silver wood ducks. Since there is no silver wood ducks in africa and very difficult to import from europe. So if anybody is intressted please email me [email protected]. So we can arange import permits and all that stuff

I noticed you have Red Breasted Geese and Pygmy African geese
droolin.gif
, Thoes two breeds are top on my wish list. I talked to a guy down the road form me and he has a colection of exotic ducks and he has a friend that will sell me a pair of Red breasted geese for $800 which he said is a steal but I just dont have the aviary for them right now
barnie.gif

please post more pictures of your birds soon

its a good price here in south africa we pay for a pair of red breasted geese between 1000 - 1200 us dollors. As far as the african pygmy geese go you would think its easy to cum buy because its a native bird well its easiers to get red breasted geese then african pygmy geese and if you get the price is mad on the birds. all i need to finish my collection off is kelp geese and sum brent geese and of course silver wood ducks. You may say what about eiders and harlaquens they dont survive here its to hot so i wont even bother to buy them since they are expensive and will die! what do you have in your collection of birds poultry 09?

A bunch of domestic ducks and chickens. As far as exotics I only have a pair of mandarins, but this fall I was planing on getting a pair of chileo widgeons but like I said the guy I got my mandarins from all his chileo widgeons got out, but he dis say he is going to be buying new adult stock of the birds he lost so I am not sure if I will be able to get them this year. I would love to get a big aviary and put a bunch of exotics in it but I am in school still and it is hard enough to manage what I have. how ever he does still have his ringed teal ducks and he sells the adult pairs for $45 and right now he has some females from last years hatch for sale for $30 each so I might get one female now and get a pair this fall bur I am not sure

Baikal teal thank you for posting more pictures I love your place and all your birds!!! O and welcome to B.Y.C

Back
Top Bottom