Post Egg Paralysis

LightAurora589

Chirping
Dec 31, 2021
My pigeon hen can't seem to move much after finally pushing out her 4th egg this month of her second pair, what should I do? My guess is I have neglected in her diet, I had gotten her some grit for her health but was afraid to give her anymore after an odd sudden pooping pattern change when she first had some, she can't seem to walk around and I very worried about her.

My pigeon hen can't seem to move much after finally pushing out her 4th egg this month of her second pair, what should I do? My guess is I have neglected in her diet, I had gotten her some grit for her health but was afraid to give her anymore after an odd sudden pooping pattern change when she first had some, she can't seem to walk around and I very worried about her.
lack of calcium... provide something like calcium grit, oyster shell, or poultry egg layer pellets. I suppose you could also shove like a piece of a tums tablet down her throat (it's calcium carbonate).

lack of calcium... provide something like calcium grit, oyster shell, or poultry egg layer pellets. I suppose you could also shove like a piece of a tums tablet down her throat (it's calcium carbonate).
I have some red pigeon grit, would that help? Also have some human calcium supplements.

Back
Top Bottom