Post Phoenix Pics Please

Pics
ill get some pics. maybe this morning. maybe this evening.

i think it will probably have to be after i get home from school.

its dark out right now and they wont be able to see if i take them off the roost and put them on the ground...
so yes this evening.

i love my phoenix's.

I got the pictures.

Here's the shavings that I went and bought last night:
Picture001.jpg

Here's my new bowls. I think there quite nice and they last a long time.
Picture002.jpg

Here's my Phoenix's:
Picture003.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Here they are just comming out of the coop for the 2nd time:

Picture013.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Everything is beautiful , new feed pans (i've use the same-really like'm) Birds are very nice and i love your pens !!!(even the shavings)
Thanks

Quote:

Anyone care to weigh in on whether my bird is a phoenix or american onagadori? He is close to 10 months. I just made him his own thread before I found this one but I'm thinking maybe he belongs here.
c17.jpg

c24.jpg

c25.jpg

c30.jpg

lcw your coop sounds great
droolin.gif
! My computer won't let me see the pics though.
I have been watching this topic and REALLY enjoying all the pics. And I have learned a lot from the conversation.

Here are my Silver Phoenix. They aren't much just hatchery birds from MurrayMcmurray. I spoil them though.I am hoping to get some eggs from napalongtail once I get a better setup.

This is my hen Jaden. These pics where taken last fall and her comb has grown and she has started laying eggs since then. You can't see it in the pic but she does have some white on the earlobe.
henprtraitface.jpg

Here is Lincoln my rooster. He is so funny he even crows in my lap sometimes.
roocrowing.jpg

A tail pic. His hackles have grown but I have had to cut his tail. My Hamburg hen kept standing on it so I have had to rehome her.
tailhackle.jpg

Here is a front shot of Lincoln and my other hen Yolanda.
twobeauties.jpg

I wish I had a shot of the hen's tails from this year. I am really excited at how they are growing

Back
Top Bottom