Post Phoenix Pics Please

I agree, but do they trip over they're tails when they walk, or is the length of the tail no matter to the way they walk?
idunno.gif

haha, no they dont trip over them, they can step on and damage their own tails though if they get long enough. Just frays them and breaks the ends at times. I have had one scratching and get his saddles tied up on his comb once though.

haha, yep Lord I thought he was dying when I looked down all the runs and saw him flipping around and walking like he was half knocked out. Had to laught though when I saw he had just hog tied himself

Have any of you gotten silver Phoenix from McMurray Hatchery? There are not any close Phoenix breeders to me and I am going to get meat chicks from them. Thought I might get a few Phoenix for pets.

The hatchery phoenix from there look like leghorns with slate legs..They do lay very good though...I would just get a few from a forum member...I have a few BB red phoenix if you decide to go that rout. I also have a freind that got hatchery birds:all pullets and then bought a nice phoenix from a breeder and mixed them and they turned out very very nice and lay like crazy!. Good luck with your birds...TM

The hatchery phoenix from there look like leghorns with slate legs..They do lay very good though...I would just get a few from a forum member...I have a few BB red phoenix if you decide to go that rout. I also have a freind that got hatchery birds:all pullets and then bought a nice phoenix from a breeder and mixed them and they turned out very very nice and lay like crazy!. Good luck with your birds...TM

I love the reds and golds best. Please Pm me if you have some available. I live in Southern Indiana and just want pets, they don't have to be perfect. Not more than 6. Would be happy with 3-4.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom