Post Phoenix Pics Please

any time. If you ever have any questions along the way about anything related to them or breeding, ask me any time. Will be glad to help you with them. Just glad to see another dedicated long tail breeder with this line now!

the darker ones are bb red the lighter ones are golds. The first one is bb red too just looks to have some melanizers darkening it up. I have them in fibro melanistic too. It may have come from one of those hens. Look at it's skin, if it is from one of them it will be dark skinned. Kinda looks like a single dosed chick but hard to tell from the picture.

There is 1 that looks to maybe have the crele head dot. The lower picture you have of the one from above, and it's in the group pic too. I'm not seeing barring on it's wings though if that's it in the pic below the head shot. But that is the head dot you need to look for in them.

all this stuf will be from the Schubert eggs, the big ones. Any from the Ismer line will just be normal duckwings

took a few pics this past weekend, figured it was time to share a bit again

recessive cream pyle from Tonis work with them

little spangled fella, I'm adding to the bb reds for a while, he didnt like the camera

pen spalp full of young flytie phoenix that I have been working on for a couple years, both barred and crele starts.

being so yound, early winter hatches, I got high hopes that these will feather out really nice once they are adults

gold pyle

shojo and gold ginger project pen

he had a ton of tail breakage this year unfortunatly

dominate white shojo pullet, cant wait to get a male !

some of the beautiful typed Ismer hens, tried to get the old cock girl but she had got her tail wet and looked bad will try again this weekend, pretty bad when girl can get her tail wet in the water bowl

and just for kicks, here's my brown red sumatra bantams, these buggers are TINY! They still need a little work but are pretty darn close, I just like a bit fuller tails, but they are young cockerels

I'm hatching out some chicks that have red down on their shoulders and their bodies and stripes are much darker. They feather out silver but just a tiny bit darker. I don't have any grown ones yet but most if them if not all the red shouldered ones are roos. Any ideas of why?

Back
Top Bottom