Post Phoenix Pics Please

My little dun silver cockerel is growing up rather nicely, I'll get some pics soon. However, the silver crele looking cockerel (father was golden, mother is rose combed crele bird) looks more game like than what I like to see but he has a longer tail and white legs so I guess it might work

I think I might have a silver and a gold creled most of them are boys only fore are hens because they have not got the black on their chest yet or have big combs. I got a lot of bb reds and I may have some golds but I do not have any sliver which is ok with me.

I lost my phoenix Girl today :( cause of the heat now I have a lonely rooster who needs a phoenix hen I have him with an ameraucana hen. The Phoenix Hen died cause of the Arizona Heat I want to move out of this deserted state somewhere where my chooks won't suffer the heat we have been 110º+ in Phoenix

not sure what a Bark Coop is,
on the males, some get along fine, others dont.

If young and added toegther most all get along fine. They arent nearly as aggressive as other breeds. Best you can do is try them, they'll spare for a minute, but usually get over it quick. I keep multiple males in all but 1 pen of all mine... ( 60 pens worth) but my white male will not tollerate another male, or me, but he's the only one

Back
Top Bottom