Post Phoenix Pics Please

Nikki I can see the pics now. The hens look decent from what I can tell. Maybe need a little more leg length and don't look to be multiple feathered. Once I can sit down on the computer, I'll load up some pics of what they ate supposed to look like so you can have a comparison ..

Thank you Nikki
smile.png

Now I'm wanting to go take new photos of my Phoenix chickens and get opinions :) I have a Silver phoenix...then I have another that's SUPPOSED to be Silver but has gold on its back. Also have a golden...very obvious he's golden. I have been confused about the one with both silver/gold on him. Like mama's with their kids, you always think your babies are pretty. But Id like to get opinions on them realistically. Although I need to put some SERIOUS work into their tails.

A few pics of one of our tail bred birds and a hen.. rooster is light golden. spurred silver hen.. 3.5-4 lb rooster. Full blood feather and going to be two years old this spring.

Well here's mine. I know their tails need work. I think my hens are super pretty. Sweetest chickens I have. They just started laying. All are 9mo old.

Above is my Golden..hes actually darker in person. Not sure if his coloring is right.

My silver ( I adore this guy ).... he's absolutely a silver to me.

This is the one im not so sure about. Is he a light golden? My other golden is to the top right of this pic.

a BBR pullet, cant remember if this is the one with spurs or not.

Silver pullet (this particular picture was at 5mo)

So aside from needing some work on those tails....are they decent? And any clarity to the one whos colors im confused about, would help! Thanks
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom