Post Phoenix Pics Please

these aren't pheonix's, they are high percentage onagadori:) they are about 10 weeks old. i have two roosters (cricket and littlefoot) and one hen (buckbeak)

this last pic was of the blood feathers which you can't see very well...... he kept moving! but the the left you can kinda see

Now lets see how long you can grow the tails...You say there high percentage Onagadori so lets see if you can grow them out. No one seems to be able to grow them past 6 foot...That's about the Max. Now days...Reason be Housing and feed and lighting is key. to growing them...Good luck and I hope you can grow them out...Send pics as they grow...Best wishes....TM

Now lets see how long you can grow the tails...You say there high percentage Onagadori so lets see if you can grow them out. No one seems to be able to grow them past 6 foot...That's about the Max. Now days...Reason be Housing and feed and lighting is key. to growing them...Good luck and I hope you can grow them out...Send pics as they grow...Best wishes....TM
thanks! i'll work on it:) i read tht protein is the key... so these guys will probably eat lots of beans in their days...

be sure to watch the gluten , if they are ongadori type birds, that can kill them. Most grains are a no no in them.
I assume, Over the Rain Bow, lol, is in Europe some where?
i know about the gluten, thanks. and nope, not Europe. I found a good breeder whose line was started by David Rodgers (i varrified with David). I am in the U.S. one of the closest you can get to a full blood here

Haha I know Toni and Boggy Bottom know David pretty well. Toni, Aubrey, David, Amanda Stewart and Cy are the best long tail breeders I know of. Can't ever go wrong with their birds!
1f601.png

ha, you could say I've heard of him lol.
should be about 62.5% if they are off his best ones, AND were kept pure to what he was doing after the new person got them. They must of been special, because he has let any out in a long long time.
Good luck with them
Aubrey

ha, you could say I've heard of him lol.
should be about 62.5% if they are off his best ones, AND were kept pure to what he was doing after the new person got them. They must of been special, because he has let any out in a long long time.
Good luck with them
Aubrey

david sold quite a few of his line to Jeremy a couple years ago and Jeremy has been breeding them ever since. he's tried to keep it pretty pure. he's started quite a buisness..........

I bought 7 golden Phoenix bantams from cackle hatchery last year as they were getting older they didn't really look like the pics of any Phoenix bantams on the website so I called them I told the the problem and they told me to send pics so I did all they said was...they look like them to me... It made me sooooo mad to this day I still don't know what I even have!

Back
Top Bottom