Post Phoenix Pics Please

post a pic, I'll tell you.

hatcheries deal in bulk production and none of them care about quality , type, color conformation, etc. They put those little disclaimers in all their adds. Usually something to the extent of the pictures represent the breed and or color, but your chicks may not match it exactly...LOL

Ive seen all sorts of mutt colors, horrid type, totally wrong breed, 4 pound "bantams" etc.... they are pretty much just good for layers, or back yard chickens that you just want to have a bird....

if they aren't similar to this, they aren't gold. this isn't phoenix, just the first pic of a golden I can to

Hate to chime in but its been more like 7 or 8 years maybe more and lots can happen between then and now. I know those birds and they just do no look like the ones David has. I see them every year when I go up there. while Jeramy is a nice guy he has other lines and most run together..I'm sure you have some good birds and a percentage of his birds but it's doubtfully its the same line without something else added.. The middle young bird looks like nothing he has raised..Not trying to be ugly it's just that I know the lines...

The BB red roo after he molts out his Juvie feathers i'm sure his tail will really take off and get real long for a bantam. He's still in blood feather now...He looks like he has the best of homes...best wishes...TM.

Back
Top Bottom