Post Phoenix Pics Please

All of my silver phoenix's long tail feathers snapped this week. He was under a year and up to 24 inches so far, dang it
th.gif

I bought 7 golden Phoenix bantams from cackle hatchery last year as they were getting older they didn't really look like the pics of any Phoenix bantams on the website so I called them I told the the problem and they told me to send pics so I did all they said was...they look like them to me... It made me sooooo mad to this day I still don't know what I even have!
Can I just say, I ordered Golden Duckwing Phoenix from there only because my daughter thought they looked cool and would be something different in 4H. We didn't get 15 golden. They sent us a variety and when I told them about the mix up...NO RESPONSE! Never going back. But now that we've fallen in love with the Phoenix breed, we will only go to a breeder when we want more.

Can I just say, I ordered Golden Duckwing Phoenix from there only because my daughter thought they looked cool and would be something different in 4H. We didn't get 15 golden. They sent us a variety and when I told them about the mix up...NO RESPONSE! Never going back. But now that we've fallen in love with the Phoenix breed, we will only go to a breeder when we want more.
I feel ya lol mine are all different shapes and sizes and colors what really makes me mad is that they told me that if they send the wrong order they'll replace them... I called they told me I was wrong!

Back
Top Bottom