Post Phoenix Pics Please

Pics
Oh, they would grow up together since they hatched. let me rephrase that

If you had three roos that were hatched togher, in a large enough pen would they be fine?

better? I never put roosters in with other roosters unless they were raised together. lol And idk the size of the building im going to make one specifically for the long tails when i get them! haha

Quote:
would love some blue to work blue into mine. Just ordered some lavender and a new line of whites, all from Cy Hyde tonight, but still need normal blues. If you ever get them seperated out, would love some of those

Quote:
There fine.
Look at any or all of my pics, I keep multiple roos in all my bantam pens, even non longtail breeds.
Especially if raised together they will be just fine. If not, put them in adjacent pens for a few days, then add the new roo, or better yet, take the old roos out of the main pen, place both together in a totally new pen,this breaks the "pecking" order of things, neither are dominate in the pen then.

I also do a lot of color work every spring, month to month I am always switching around roosters, even just tossing in a new one to and establish breeding pen, usually never results in much more than a few raised hackles, even in my more aggressive d'anvers.

The phoenix are very docile birds and will seldom fight each other in most any case. So with what you are talking about, you will be just fine.

Eye candy up for auction if anyone is interested. He is about 7 months old now.
70005_sdc11216.jpg

70005_sdc11222.jpg

Quote:
Ugh, Why do you do this when I have no money for birds ? lol He is so awesome. This is Dun Red correct ? Thanks for posting the eye candy though, my eyes really like him. lol
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah its a Blue Red, I just went to her listing for him and it says its a Blue Red. The Blue Gold in the listing is AWESOME too.

Back
Top Bottom