woot.gif

Quote:
Yes! Thanks. I got them from you by the way
smile.png
lol. I think we have some white ones!
ep.gif
7 hatched out of the 12 we ordered.
woot.gif

I thought that second pic look familiar, it's one of those birchen/oddballs we have been getting for that group. Comes from the white male over the bb red hens.
All the others are yes, white, and the plae faced ones are the silver duck wing. They should make some nice ones for you.
Glda you had such a good hatch too, that's always good to hear on shipped out eggs.

Quote:
They are 6 weeks old now. Looks like we have one golden duck wing cockerel,One silver cockerel,Two white cockerels,Two silver pullets,and one white pullet. The others we are not sure.

Last edited:
I thought that second pic look familiar, it's one of those birchen/oddballs we have been getting for that group. Comes from the white male over the bb red hens.
All the others are yes, white, and the plae faced ones are the silver duck wing. They should make some nice ones for you.
Glda you had such a good hatch too, that's always good to hear on shipped out eggs.

Toni breeds rec. whites so your white roo could produce birchen if it is in his background. Recessive Whites are not white genetically. They are usually a duckwing, but can be any color masked with white. Recessive whites could be birchen birds, but the recessive white is expressed.​

I love the eye candy in this thread.

I don't have any pics of Phoenix chickens but here's a pic of sunset in Phoenix from the top of Camelback Mountain yesterday when I climbed it.

10376_camelback_sunset5.jpg

Quote:
haha you posted a beautiful pic of Phoenix which I guess is what I asked for in this thread so that works too. lol It is stunning, thanks for sharing.

Quote:
Toni breeds rec. whites so your white roo could produce birchen if it is in his background. Recessive Whites are not white genetically. They are usually a duckwing, but can be any color masked with white. Recessive whites could be birchen birds, but the recessive white is expressed.

Yep Aubrey and I were just talking about this exact thing the other day about how they are normally masking silver duckwing but with all Toni Maries colors you never know what could be in there so I think we decided that at least one of his white roos had to be masking birchen.

Hey Aubrey, Do you remember awhile back of our conversation about my phoenix? Well anyway i just want to give you an update: The cockeral is turning out to be beautiful! His tail feather were yanked out by an old hen, but his saddle feathers are about...5-6 inches long! His earlobe is a round white circle, is that how its supposed to be?

Thank you,
Justin

Back
Top Bottom