Post Pics Of Your Baby Chicks!

Aww! Perfect photos! How did you manage to get them to stay lined up for a pic?!!
My sister would hold them all and move her hands as fast as she could before they ran away for me to take the shot. I couldn't have done it without her.💕 We definitely got a few pics with her hands or knee in it.😂
Thankfully too at that age they wouldn't try to go far away. They'd stay pretty close by me. They are very obedient chickies. 😁
As they get older they are harder to keep lined up though. I tried to take some pics yesterday and it didn't go as smoothly.😂 Like this pic! Haha!

Attachments

• IMG_5275.jpg
    IMG_5275.jpg
    286.9 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
We have Welsummers coming on Wednesday along with Barred Rocks and Cream Legbars. We are curious about breeding Welaummer Roos which we are getting to over Barred Rock hens (Welbar) to make auto sexes chicks. That is awhile down the road though.
I love the Welsummers, but they have been the hardest to get a good hatch

We are buying chicks. Our Welsummer’s we had years ago came from Deer Run Farms in Emmitsbutg, MD. They were excellent. I do not know if the ones we are getting tomorrow will be as good. We ordered them last week and found out Deer Run had theirs on sale after placing the order. Would loved to have them from there.

Back
Top Bottom