post your chicken coop pictures here!

Yeah, I would tend to agree because mine have the sense to stay dry but they do also love the rain in small doses haha one of mine drinks out of the mud puddles. And aw sorry
sad.png
is there any way to get misters or a kiddie pool or something for cooling down? Or it's just too much?
We have 3 misters but at 100+ temps for several weeks without stop was too much for the heavy under-downed girl. It wasn't this bad half a decade ago but the last 5 to 6 yrs we've been in a severe State drought. At least half the lawns in our neighborhood have chosen to go brown to conserve water. The only water I use outdoors is for the potted veggies and raised garden bed -- the rest of the yard is barren.

We have 3 misters but at 100+ temps for several weeks without stop was too much for the heavy under-downed girl. It wasn't this bad half a decade ago but the last 5 to 6 yrs we've been in a severe State drought. At least half the lawns in our neighborhood have chosen to go brown to conserve water. The only water I use outdoors is for the potted veggies and raised garden bed -- the rest of the yard is barren.
Wow that's awful :( The most it ever gets here is usually 90s and sometimes 100s, sometimes 80s

I need lamps in/near the barn lol!

We keep the backyard patio light on 24/7 and it seems to do a good job of keeping night critters away in our city neighborhood plus gives the chickens a little view from their coop window at night. We have predator night eyes not yet installed so don't know if we need them yet.

Romans 6:23=
"For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord."
Remember to set your clocks back tonight:)
thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom