post your chicken coop pictures here!

Cute
1f604.png

I don't know how to make my pictures bigger like the other ones... can you view my pictures okay?

Last edited:
It's lookin' good Granny. All one has to do is right click on the picture and open it in a new tab and it becomes full sized. Ya done good :thumbsup

oh that's good, we just have to cut and screw in the pieces that go between the 2"X6", then we can put up the plywood.... I have another question, where are you guys purchasing the metal for the roofing.... we have to look into that next...

It's lookin' good Granny. All one has to do is right click on the picture and open it in a new tab and it becomes full sized. Ya done good :thumbsup

I guess I'm not too sure of these kind of things because I only have my tablet... hopefully by the end of the year, we'll have a new computer.... waiting for Windows 10 to come out....

oh that's good, we just have to cut and screw in the pieces that go between the 2"X6", then we can put up the plywood.... I have another question, where are you guys purchasing the metal for the roofing.... we have to look into that next...

Any home improvement/hardware store will have it. But doesn't metal roofs conduct too much heat or cold temp? Maybe depends on where you are. I prefer vinyl roofs non conductive.

Any home improvement/hardware store will have it. But doesn't metal roofs conduct too much heat or cold temp? Maybe depends on where you are. I prefer vinyl roofs non conductive.

we live in the forest and since we had that huge fire go through here, we have metal on everything, including the back of our stalls.....too risky with anything but metal....we can insulate the roof....

Our ladies are all named after former First Ladies... hence the White House!

They love their renovated coop and run. Kept it low based on cost of hardware cloth. It is still very easy to clean all aspects of the run.

Back
Top Bottom