post your chicken coop pictures here!

Everyone's just on repeat I guess
Good things for our chickens are worth repeating....
caf.gif

Yep .... I use the S-S-S method:

SHOOT .. SHOVEL .. SHUT UP
ep.gif
lau.gif
That is so good.....found out yesterday that I didn't have my 4-10 shells!!! But will have some before I get home from the dr's appt tomorrow!!! If I had had some last nite....I would have been sitting out there all night ready to do the S-S-S method.....I may go ahead and shovel first so i can just roll the dogs/coyotes/racoons or what ever....right on in!!! I like that method...Thanks!!

welcome-byc.gif
@peachysam You'll get used to it after a bit
idunno.gif
Like present day TV... too many channels, all showing re-runs...
old.gif
Guess it's a case of folks not taking the time to read, so stuff has to be said over again.
hide.gif
There IS a place for using chicken wire... just one... it's great for use when all your worrying about is keeping chickens (and only chickens) out.
It's kind of a really really long thread. Hard to read it all in less than a days time.

I am so sorry to hear that. I worry all night long for the safety of my 4 Rhode Island reds 13 weeks old. I don't lock them in at night because it is too hard to get into the run to reach the door ....Just ordered another run so i can put in front of the coop. Here is a picture but i have fence 10 x 10 in front so they can have roo to move around in front of the door.

Bahahahahaha You will be..   Chicken math is in the air.     I can't seem to stop.  Ever since I got my incubator I've ordered 4 different batches.   First  I got 11 out of 14 super blue egg layers.  2nd batch I only hatched 1 ea of Basque and Coronation.  Tom is sending more in Sept.  Then I ordered another 15 super blue egg layers SBEL's  and lastly (I haven't even told my family yet) I ordered 15 good White Plymouth Rocks.  Couldn't turn them down. I've been searching for 9 mo for some that were good (not hatchery).  Busy, busy, busy.     :weee

Yes, think you're right! We've already done the math on capacity and left room for a few more, when something great comes along! This site is just feeding this chicken addiction of ours!

Yes, think you're right! We've already done the math on capacity and left room for a few more, when something great comes along! This site is just feeding this chicken addiction of ours!

See, the thing is, I have 13 almost POL pullets. I'm planning on selling these hatchery birds and having room to put the others in. I have enough space with that done.

I am so sorry to hear that. I worry all night long for the safety of my 4 Rhode Island reds 13 weeks old. I don't lock them in at night because it is too hard to get into the run to reach the door ....Just ordered another run so i can put in front of the coop. Here is a picture but i have fence 10 x 10 in front so they can have roo to move around in front of the door.

Where are you located?? Maybe I can help.

Back
Top Bottom