post your chicken coop pictures here!

Hubby built thus for me. Its working great with front and back door. And roof opens for reaching in etc. But decided to put bigger wheels in because of the sand. Otherwise very sturdy and safe for the chickens. Let me know what you think?
smile.png
Very nice. It looks like it would work well for quail too.

Our floor frame, 10'× 8'

3/4" marine grade plywood and linoleum glued and rolled
[/IMG]
The first wall framed up and "mocked up" to make sure the window hole lined up with the window in the back of our garage, for our "viewing pleasure"!

3 walls sheeted and up.
Started Friday after work last pic was taken Sunday... more later!

Last edited:
I remrmber when my dad took me to see the computer room where he worked in the air force back in 59. It was a huge room with rows on rows of big, air conditioned boxes and they decoded punch cards. He had to go to school to learn how to punch them with data. It was IBM's greatest achievenent at the time. Comodore had thousands of times the processing power and it still used cassett tapes for storage. Who would a thought :)

Quote still doesnt work#&%-^°';'+$°€[%[%°$-¢[$+"=$

Last edited:
It wasn't much work, but the transfer speeds were very slow... You could literally read the text faster then it transferred, so you spent a lot of time waiting... And if it wasn't a local BBS number that was in your 'free' prefix calling package the per-minute charges on your phone bill added up real real real fast... Plus it wasn't exactly fast paced forums since most small BBS systems were in peoples houses using a 2nd phone line and you had to keep calling back until you actually got through then wait hours if not days for a single reply since only one person could be online at a time unless they had multiple phone lines at their house...

Wow, sounds slow! Glad it's not in use anymore! Lol seems fun enough though. So what sort of forums was it? Or was this for talking to friends or?

Back
Top Bottom