post your chicken coop pictures here!

Thanks! I actually did it myself, I'm pretty creative and handy with stuff like this. I had a lot of the materials and finally live on a property for chickens. It's going to be great once it's completed with the outside area along with some fun stuff for the girls. I've only had chicks for 4 days and I'm already enjoying it. ;-)

How many silkies do you have? These small pre-fab coops are usually only good for 3 birds to live in. Rule of thumb here is 4 sq. ft. per bird inside and 10 sq. ft. per bird outside.

I only have 3 silkies :)

It may not look it but the run is 12 foot x 4 foot plus they will be allowed out in the day for some time

Last edited:
Could u get a closer pic of the chickens its a nice coop there and a nice run for a prefab coop

Those aren't my chickens :) it's just a picture from the people who sell them. I went out to see them in person and they seem quite a bit better than most of the prefab ones around.
My silkies are only 3 weeks old and it's getting colder here (qld, australia) so will be a few more weeks till they are outside.

Back
Top Bottom