post your chicken coop pictures here!

22BDA625-E603-49CF-9927-787DCAF81AC6.jpeg

Hate to see this thread die off. Maybe it is not easy to find, compared to some others with coop pictures. Many peeps just start new threads.
I like to use the link to this when peeps have questions about what kind of coop would be best. They can scan thru the many pages of pictures and get IDEAS. They do not need to read all 16,911 postings.
I like to view new coops, and ideas. :thumbsup
Are you aware of the coop article section?
coops.12

hello, I have ordered 7 new baby chicks to add to my flock of 7, which will arrive around April 9th. so here are my plans for adding on to my coop. the first picture will be my existing coop, and the others will be my drawings of the add-on. I would like to hear any feed back on my plans ( good or negative ) .
thanks

this is the original coop, at our old house,which now has been relocated to our farm that we now have.
20170327_112713.jpg

this is the left side view of the existing coop, showing window and 24/7 low vent
coop5 (2).jpeg

this is the right side view of existing coop showing a window and low 24/7 vent
coop4.jpeg

this is the rear view of the coop, with the add-on. the existing coop measured 6' wide x 5' deep,
I am adding 7 more feet to the width, the depth will stay the same.
coop 3.jpeg

this is the front view showing the original coop in the middle, I will be adding two windows and two upper 24/7 vents along with the existing windows and 24/7 vents. also making the pop door a bit larger.
coop2.jpeg

this is a top view of the layout, showing the roost, poop boards, overall inside layout. also there is the new run I added which will be 50' x 25' when I complete the build, is has a bird net covering the entire run. the original run that is attached to the coop will stay just like it is. that part of the run is predator proof
coop 1.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom