Post Your Chicken's Names Here!!!

I like lizzie. I think you are one of the first people i have seen without a barred rock named oreo lol!
I have never thought of Oreo when we got them I didn't care to see what they would look like when they were older, but Elmo is showing me what he would look like. I am very sad that we have to Elmo away.
hit.gif

Everyone has come up wth some really cute names.
Here goes mine:
4 EE: fluffy, tail feathers, squishy, wilma
2 BA: ducky, and goose
2 RIR: chicken litte, red (plain I know but kids named her,hee hee)
2 polish : snow white, polly pocket
1 silie : sweetie pie
1 naked neck : nellie
2 black sex-link: nugget, noodle
1 white leghorn: 236 (the TSS we got her from had her as an ideal 236, hence the name, she is actually the friendliest of all my chicks)

Chicks: 2 Jersey giants:Gloves&Space Cadet,3 araucanas:Ruby,Truffle,&Smokey,1rir:Morse Code,1 isa Brown:Cherry Bomb,1 light Brahma: Carla,1 golden laced wyandotte: Ding,1 silver laced wyandotte: Dong,1 buff orpington:Maisy Daisy. Hens: 2 EEs:pumpkin&Hawk,1 blue mutt:Stormy,1 white mutt (w/ 1 Brown feather)Hoppy Honk. Roosters: 1 yellow&blue mutt: Andy,1 nature freak mutt jerko rump: Crazy Joe, 1 white w/ extra toes mutt: Junior, 2 silver laced polish: Ricky& Rico

Last edited:
Chicks: 2 Jersey giants:Gloves&Space Cadet,3 araucanas:Ruby,Truffle,&Smokey,1rir:Morse Code,1 isa Brown:Cherry Bomb,1 light Brahma: Carla,1 golden laced wyandotte: Ding,1 silver laced wyandotte: Dong,1 buff orpington:Maisy Daisy. Hens: 2 EEs:pumpkin&Hawk,1 blue mutt:Stormy,1 white mutt (w/ 1 Brown feather)Hoppy Honk. Roosters: 1 yellow&blue mutt: Andy,1 nature freak mutt jerko rump: Crazy Joe, 1 white w/ extra toes mutt: Junior, 2 silver laced polish: Ricky& Rico

Awesome names! I want some araucanas so bad, but I kind of have a lot a lot of chicks right now lol.
Everyone has come up wth some really cute names. Here goes mine: 4 EE: fluffy, tail feathers, squishy, wilma 2 BA: ducky, and goose 2 RIR: chicken litte, red (plain I know but kids named her,hee hee) 2 polish : snow white, polly pocket 1 silie : sweetie pie 1 naked neck : nellie 2 black sex-link: nugget, noodle 1 white leghorn: 236 (the TSS we got her from had her as an ideal 236, hence the name, she is actually the friendliest of all my chicks)
How cute;tail feathers.

I have Rudy (Rudy Rooster), Henny Penny, and Fluff Butt.
I dont know if you saw the last ice age movie but every time I hear the name Rudy it reminds me of the dinosaur in the movie. lol.

Back
Top Bottom