Post Your Chicken's Names Here!!!

Pics
Betty,Dorothy, Evelyn, Abagail , Rosemary and Jessica. (my wife named Jessica)
tongue2.gif
Her name was originally Blanch.

We have 3 chicks right now they are Jessie, Lauren, and Sally and we are adding 10 more to the flock tomorrow!!!! Dont know what they are or sex they were hatched at the local school and needed homes so i was more than happy to take them! I couldn't help myself when i was asked if i wanted them mouth said yes but brain said what are you thinking?!! Then mouth said shut up brain i didn't ask u!!!

So we're total nerds. We went with a Game of Thrones theme, and so I have our 36 chickens broken down into "families" - grouping the "Starks" together in a pen we've dubbed Winterfell, the "Lannisters" in another pen dubbed Casterly Rock, etc. Within each family, the individual chickens have family appropriate names. For example, my Wheaten Marans (aka the Lannisters) are Kingslayer (rooster), Cersei, Myrcella, Tysha, Shae, etc.

For all my random girls that do not have a corresponding rooster (and are just there for egg laying purposes), they are grouped into Littlefinger's Brothel and all have names of the whores in the books. :)

George RR Martin did an excellent job pre-naming our birds.

So we're total nerds. We went with a Game of Thrones theme, and so I have our 36 chickens broken down into "families" - grouping the "Starks" together in a pen we've dubbed Winterfell, the "Lannisters" in another pen dubbed Casterly Rock, etc. Within each family, the individual chickens have family appropriate names. For example, my Wheaten Marans (aka the Lannisters) are Kingslayer (rooster), Cersei, Myrcella, Tysha, Shae, etc.

For all my random girls that do not have a corresponding rooster (and are just there for egg laying purposes), they are grouped into Littlefinger's Brothel and all have names of the whores in the books. :)

George RR Martin did an excellent job pre-naming our birds.

That is perfect. Wish I had thought of it before you! Lol

Blanche, Sophia, Rose, Stella, Ellie, Cleo, Lucy, Beaker Speaker (my son's idea) Piper, Lizzy, Copper, Penny

My black banty rooster is Captain Jack Sparrow of the Black Pearl... My husband named him. I call him black jack. Captain jack has two girls of course named swan and calypso.
I have three splash oegb chicks that I have named scruffy, shaggy and unkempt.
The rest are all three weeks old sooooo they are just called the chicks.

4 Silkie girls,  Josie, Josephine, Girl Woo, The Big Show
bantam Cochins: Fat Man (rooster) Scruffy & Tutu (frazzles) and Didders (frizzle)
WC Black Polish:  Jojo (my #1 girl), Phyllis Ryan, Micro, The Miz (rooster)
D'Anvers:  Fidget (rooster)
Buff Orpinton:  Everest, Padma, Hammond, Henrietta

Chicks:
Polish:  Charming & Sterling
Russian Orloff: Milla & Gemma
Cucko Maran:  Jinx & Hex
Dark Brahma: Petuna & Lilly
WC Black Polish/D'Anvers mix:  Gabby & Little Bit

2 Chocolate Runner Ducks:  Amy Farrah Fowl and Sheldon

Amy Farrah Fowl is absolute perfection. Ha - I love that!!!

3 golden commets
Thea (hen, nickname:Thea casedea)
Pixie(hen, nickname: pixie stick)
Mystery(rooster, nickname rooster)getting rid of him:(

6 assorted pullets
Tiny( hen)
Miley(hen)
Coco(hen)
Omlet(rooster)
Red(rooster)
Jed(rooster)

Creative names y'all picked for your chickens
smile.png

I have: Elleanore, Lola-Roo, Susie,Margret, Armadilo,Shadow, Bella, Rosie, and a few more with no names yet!

We have Penny, Pookie, Regina George (she's our "mean girl") Ms Tyler, Pat (Patricia or Patrick, we aren't sure yet) TinkerBelle, Slurry, Eileen (constantly having to say "come on Eileen to her), Bonnie, Kendra, Ruby, and Nicki Flash!

Back
Top Bottom