Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

I'm having another 11th Doctor fangirl attack...
I always get fangirl attacks when I'm with my friends. One is always like: "What do we do?" Then my other friend is always like: "Just let her have her moment."

I always get fangirl attacks when I'm with my friends. One is always like: "What do we do?" Then my other friend is always like: "Just let her have her moment."
:lol: I like the 11th Doctor a lot too. He's quite adorkable.

My dad never uses his because he broke it.
tongue.png
He still carries it everywhere but when you open it the blade doesn't lock, so it kind of just swings around and is almost completely useless. And that, kids, is why we don't buy $5 pocket knives at the feed store. XD
My dad doesn't need so thats why he don't use it

My dad never uses his because he broke it. :p He still carries it everywhere but when you open it the blade doesn't lock, so it kind of just swings around and is almost completely useless. And that, kids, is why we don't buy $5 pocket knives at the feed store. XD

My dad  doesn't need so thats why he don't use it

My dad carries his because he needs it so much, even when it's totally broken beyond repair.XD And he's too cheap to just buy a new one.........

My friends think I'm crazy when I have Firefly fangirl attacks. :p Hey, it ain't my fault they don't see how cunning Jayne's hat is. XD

Back
Top Bottom