Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

So quirky and strange yet so freaking adorable!!!!! I'm not sure if I'm in love with Matt Smith or The Doctor is just inevitably awesome and adorable. I adore his laugh :love

I like both the Doctor and his actor. They're both quite lovable, and surprisingly similar in personality at times. But Matt stinks at bowling and the Doctor surfs in lava, so I guess they're pretty different too. :D

:lau Yeah, Karen and Matt made one hilarious team. I'm rather sorry she and Arthur Darvill had to leave the show.

Still, I like the new companion's actress and have high hopes for her.

The snow falls
i stand with her.
She gazes over the mountain.
Her eyes fill with the frozen beauty of winter.
All i can see is her.
Her cheeks red and rosy, her hair sun-bleached brown.
Inching closer, i reach for her hand.
She does not hesitate.
My hands and lips no longer numb, her warmth filling me.
I could stand here with her for a thousand years.
but she left this world too soon.
Merry Christmas Angela and happy Birthday.

12-24-98 to 3-16-11

Me too.
Man, it's awesome to meet a Whovian who can relate to my crush on 11/Matt Smith because all the Whovians I know can't. Why? Well, they're all guys. :lol:

Agreed. :D It's hard to find real life Matt Smith adoring Whovians, so I guess online ones are a good substitute.

Did you ever see the Doctor Who versus Nerdist bowling match? It was... amusing.

Agreed. :D It's hard to find real life Matt Smith adoring Whovians, so I guess online ones are a good substitute.
Did you ever see the Doctor Who versus Nerdist bowling match? It was... amusing.

Yeah ^-^ All my Whovians have a crush on Rose. :lol: My one friend, if we're the only 2 people on my minecraft server, (since I'm blonde like Rose and he's in love with Rose) continually acts like it's a 'date'. It's annoying but funny cause he's just kidding.

No, but it sounds awesome.

Yeah ^-^ All my Whovians have a crush on Rose. :lol: My one friend, if we're the only 2 people on my minecraft server, (since I'm blonde like Rose and he's in love with Rose) continually acts like it's a 'date'. It's annoying but funny cause he's just kidding.
No, but it sounds awesome.

Ah yes, Rose. I kind of hated her when I first saw her, but now I guess we're on fairly friendly terms. I liked it when she had that huge gun in series four.
Plus she is rather pretty. I can see why they'd like her.

If your internet access is capable of doing so, you should definitely look it up on YouTube.

I'm feeling and urge to add 11th Doctor pictures to this thread. :caf

Back
Top Bottom