Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

If it weren't for Arabians you wouldn't have most of your other breeds, so be careful who you call a weed :hmm Mine are incredible and like family. The prettiest things I've ever seen next to the Andalusian. Plus they are as steady on their feet above other breed almost as good as a mule... without the stubbornness. Yes they have spirit, I like a wild ride now and again ;p

You're just jealous Tex admit it. jk

If it weren't for Arabians you wouldn't have most of your other breeds, so be careful who you call a weed :hmm Mine are incredible and like family. The prettiest things I've ever seen next to the Andalusian. Plus they are as steady on their feet above other breed almost as good as a mule... without the stubbornness. Yes they have spirit, I like a wild ride now and again ;p

You're just jealous Tex admit it. jk
uh huh

He's a man of few words
lau.gif

looks like you two are still having fun together ;) Arabians are relatively cheap, but finding a good one can be difficult. I can't even sell mine right now, But I love my filly too. Good bloodlines supper speed and balance.

Quote:
Well, actually that was quite a bit ago, it's not so great now...he said he would call me tonight and his mom was supposed to let him but uhm..it's past 10 so I guess he can't call tonight. I won't have any contact with him starting January to May and then he goes into another place I guess until he's 18 in September...I won't even get to hear his voice on my birthday in March. I won't even be able to get a text that says I love you. Maybe he can write letters IDK I am just not taking it very well...just calls and texts I could handle but nothing...well let's just say I can't imagine going 5 months without holding his hand. I'm just scared he's like my best friend and I don't know what to do.

Back
Top Bottom