Post Your Crushes Thread 3.0

Moose are cool. Giants! I saw a heard of 5 when I was based in AK.

Arabians are hecka strong for their size, they go fast and far, while carrying a person on their back with a much larger ratio than other breeds.
Horses are great- til one runs over you and steps on your head.
tongue.png

I have a crush on... a hot drink on a cold day, curled up on the couch with a good book.

You have a very unusual list of crushes.
lol.png

Right now I like the Doctor from Doctor Who. His eleventh incarnation especially.
lol I am married to my crush, so I have to come up with other ones. I have never seen Doctor Who... don't have TV channels. I have seen his picture.. Techno would agree with you.

lol I am married to my crush, so I have to come up with other ones.  I have never seen Doctor Who... don't have TV channels.  I have seen his picture.. Techno would agree with you.
Ah. That explains it. :p And I guess your one true crush might not appreciate more... conventional competition.

I don't have a TV either. I watch pretty much everything online. But I guess that only works on some data plans.
I highly recommend Doctor Who if you ever have the chance to see it though.

Ah. That explains it.
tongue.png
And I guess your one true crush might not appreciate more... conventional competition.
I don't have a TV either. I watch pretty much everything online. But I guess that only works on some data plans.
I highly recommend Doctor Who if you ever have the chance to see it though.
Well I love him, there no room for crushes on others. Except for my kids lol. I will admit that a guy is good looking, stuff like that... but no crush on him.

I have a crush on Pizza lol

Back
Top Bottom